You are braving cold temperatures and need a thicker wetsuit. The 7 Seas 5/4 womens wetsuit with a chest zip entry and hood. Get out there sis!
Made for cold water
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch Japanese neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Full body & hood thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically correct engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry with Cris-X easy entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Smoothy Pannels - Wrap around Smooth Skin stretch panels that absorb solar heat and reduce wind chill in the areas you need it the most
• Tripled glued seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas 5/4 50-50 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• BLH colorway features Smoothy panel on chest, back and hood. Please use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!