Let’s face it, you can’t surf every day. If you aren’t surfing, or you live far from the coast, hanging up some unique wall art is a good compromise. Knoffy surf art is a sweet reminder that someday–hopefully soon, you will be out on the water enjoying life.
Let me introduce myself, I'm Knoffy, and I'm an avid surfer, craftsman, and creator behind the artwork.
I produce each giclée surf art print in-house. I meticulously proof, print, sign, and package each item, ensuring that you are getting the best product with every order. I produce each print with gallery-quality archival inks and acid-free archival paper, guaranteeing a long life on your walls.
All prints include a minimum 1” white border.
11" x 11"
• Print Only- frame not included
Framing can be costly, so I have added a border around the artwork so that you can easily fit the print into a standard-sized frame, with no matting required. This makes framing easy so you can save time and money.
/ CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• When you receive your print in the mail, avoid cutting directly through the thick envelope.
• It is not recommended to leave your art print in the direct sun because it can cause colors to fade.
• If you do want to hang it in the sun I recommend using U.V. protective glass in your frame.
• It is recommended to frame the print to protect it from dust.
/ COLOR DISCLAIMER
Although I work extremely hard to proof my prints – meaning matching the colors as close as I can. It’s important to note that the colors on paper often appear slightly different than what you see on your computer monitor.