- We made the puffer we were looking for.
- Slightly heavier with just the right amount of loft, these are perfect for tackling the chill of winter.
- Get lost in this puffer even if your adventure is staying at home.
- Ripstop is a hard-wearing outerwear fabric—originally developed for parachutes and later adapted for tents and outerwear.
- Even better, ours is recycled and water-resistant.
- We use responsibly-sourced duck down with 700-fill power.
- Zip front, handwarmer pockets, drawstring closure at hem, and a cozy hood.
- Reversible, so it's double the functionality, and the whole thing packs up nice into its interior pocket.
Size, Fit & Care
- Heavyweight Fit
- 28" body length on size M
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not add fabric softener. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
For People and Planet.
55% recycled polyester and 45% polyester with PFOA-free DWR. Fill: 100% RDS-certified down.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
The Responsible Down Standard safeguards the welfare of geese and ducks that provide down and feathers for our clothes.