- Tougher than a flannel. A soft midweight moleskin with a subtle nod to workwear.
- Details include triple needle topstitching at the seam, a hardy construction detail you'll see on workshirts and overalls.
- We like to throw ours on over a tee or under a jacket.
- Natural corozo nut buttons and a nice chest pocket for carrying stuff.
Size, Fit & Care
- Relaxed Fit
- 29 1/2" Body Length
- Model is 6'1" and wearing size M
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
100% organic cotton.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.