This handmade Mexican surf sock is the perfect surfboard day bag for those quick trips to your favorite break. The design is inspired by our trips to K38 surf spot in Baja, and It's hand-sewn by our artisan partners in Rosarito, Mexico.
These will fit virtually any shortboard up to 6'4 in length and 22" wide.
This Baja Surfboard bag features a tight, thick weave adding cushion for your board during day use. The opening is constructed with a large fin slit and drawstring closure system for easy and quick access.
- Hand sewn by our Artisan partners in Mexico
- Prevents minor dings and scuffs on your surfboard
- Keeps your car clean of wax and sand
- Fin slit to accomodate a large single fin & for easy in and out
- Select interior lining choice/no lining option from the menu
- Will fit boards 22" wide and less (could fit up to 22.5" wide depending on board thickness)
- Stoke Guaranteed!